'WHO AM I?'

‘Who am I?’

When you think it’s alright to ask someone walking on the street “who are you?” why should asking yourself “who am I?” feel like a smack on your face?

How do I define who I am? Or rather how would YOU define who you are?

Am I a sister, a daughter or a friend to someone or am I something more?

Does my professional background define who I am? The ‘who I am’ is much bigger than the ‘what I do’.

 When I asked myself that question for the first time, I was clueless. Is this why I call myself ‘a clueless mind’? I’ve yet to find out.

Ironically, the more I seek to identify who I am, the more fragile I feel about myself.

Why does this simple three worded question tear you apart? Or is it just that tearing you apart, helps you know what’s inside.

But shouldn’t this question have a simpler answer?

Maybe it’s time I started thinking. However clueless I might be, I think I’m just as curious to find the answer out for myself.

Well right now, at this moment I think I have one answer . so yep , this is what I’ve come up with

‘I must say , I’m a creative ,fun and easy going person. Passionate about designing and art .Love making friends, blessed to be surrounded with loving people and being able to do things I enjoy the most.’

But this question has endless answers, answers that keep adding up …maybe I’ll find more to myself the deeper I go but right now this is what I have ,this is the simplest answer I could get to and this is what describes who I am.


Well let me ask you guys something ….who are YOU?

-a clueless mind





Comments

  1. Great! This is the eternal question troubling human minds throughout the ages. Many masters found the answer but many are still struggling. Swami Vivekananda writings conveys many answers to this question. I also wrote a blog "Who am I" , will be posting here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://manikbarmase.blogspot.in/2015/11/who-am-i_65.html?m=1

      Delete
    2. http://manikbarmase.blogspot.in/2015/11/who-am-i_65.html?m=1

      Delete
  2. Hey! This is a good start...maybe you can use it for your about me page in the future, needless to say with some modifications.
    Check out my about me page on www.quriouswriter.com or follow this link http://www.quriouswriter.com/p/about-me.html?m=1
    You might find some tutorials that will help you on my blog.
    I like your theme selection it is simple but stands out...I have a similar one.
    Subscribe to my website, throw me an email. Would love to get in touch !!
    All the best!
    - Quriouswriter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment